The large Honeywrap beeswax wraps are great for larger sandwiches and covering salad bowls. We love this size for wrapping blocks of cheese.
Size: 33 x 35 cm
These large sized wraps are sold singly.
Both packaging and wraps can be home composted.
Use and care of your beeswax wraps:
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap around the food or container.
- Brush off crumbs like you would a bread board.
- Hand wash in cool water with a little eco detergent when needed and use a soft dishcloth to wipe as required (our Spruce cloths are great for this!).
- Pat dry or hang to dry and then fold and store (we prefer to leave ours to air dry before storing).
- Keep away from sources of heat (microwave, hot water, dishwasher, oven and direct sunlight such as in your car). Make sure your hot food has cooled down before using your beeswax wrap.
- Not recommended for use with raw meat.
- High acid foods (e.g. pineapple) can affect the performance of your beeswax wraps.
Bees are pollinators which helps our plants to reproduce and provide us with fruits and vegetables, not to mention coffee and chocolate. It has been estimated that 30% of the worlds crops rely on insects such as bees to thrive. With a declining bee population worldwide, we all need to make small changes to help the bees. If you have lots of bees in your garden, you can put out a small saucer of water or add some stones to your bird bath so they have a safe and ready source of water when thirsty.