The Honeywrap beeswax wraps in the medium size are so versatile and probably the most popular size. They are a great size for kids sandwiches and other school lunch box items.
Size: 27 x 31 cm
These medium sized wraps are sold singly.
Both packaging and wraps can be home composted.
Use and care of your beeswax wraps:
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap around the food or container.
- Brush off crumbs like you would a bread board.
- Hand wash in cool water with a little eco detergent when needed and use a soft dishcloth to wipe as required (our Spruce cloths are great for this!).
- Pat dry or hang to dry and then fold and store (we prefer to leave ours to air dry before storing).
- Keep away from sources of heat (microwave, hot water, dishwasher, oven and direct sunlight such as in your car). Make sure your hot food has cooled down before using your beeswax wrap.
- Not recommended for use with raw meat.
- High acid foods (e.g. pineapple) can affect the performance of your beeswax wraps.
Beeswax is secreted by bees to build honeycomb which is where they store their honey and pollen and raise their young. The type of flowers gathered by the bees can influence the colour of the beeswax.