The Honeywrap beeswax wraps in the small size are perfect for wrapping small snacks, fruits and vege sticks in lunch boxes. We love this size for covering small bowls of leftovers and wrapping half an avocado.
Honeywraps are a natural, reusable alternative to plastic and are made in New Zealand from GOTS certified organic cotton, beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. All of these ingredients are natural preservatives which will help keep your food fresher for longer. They should last you about 12 months and can be disposed of in a compost bin at the end of their life.
Size: 17 x 20 cm
These small beeswax wraps come as a twin pack.
Both packaging and wraps can be home composted.
Use and care of your beeswax wraps:
- Use the warmth of your hands to shape the wrap around the food or container.
- Brush off crumbs like you would a bread board.
- Hand wash in cool water with a little eco detergent when needed and use a soft dishcloth to wipe as required (our Spruce cloths are great for this!).
- Pat dry or hang to dry and then fold and store (we prefer to leave ours to air dry before storing).
- Keep away from sources of heat (microwave, hot water, dishwasher, oven and direct sunlight such as in your car). Make sure your hot food has cooled down before using your beeswax wrap.
- Not recommended for use with raw meat.
- High acid foods (e.g. pineapple) can affect the performance of your beeswax wraps.
The population of honey bees is declining around the world. You can encourage bees into your garden by planting herbs such as lavender, thyme, fennel, sage and borage.