*** PLEASE NOTE: This preserving kit has been reduced in price as it has a small defect/chip on the rim of the pot. Please see the second image which shows the defect. Please consider this is a second and it cannot be returned. This is the last kit we have in stock and no further kits available from the supplier. ***
The Ball Fresh Preserving Kit is the perfect option if you are starting out on your home canning journey. Or, if you are seasoned home canner but need a big pot with good heat distribution, then this is a great choice.
This starter kit includes:
- 20L (21 quart) pot with lid. The enamel coated steel base in non-porous for easy cleaning and will not react with foods.
- Chrome plated canning rack with lifter
- Jar lifter for removing jars safely
- Jar funnel
- Spatula which can be used to help release bubbles and also to measure the headspace
The large, 20L pot will hold up to 7x quart sized jars making it perfect when preserving large batches.
- 22.5 cm high from top of rack to lid
- 30 cm working diameter (within rack)
- The rack should not be left wet for extended periods of time as it will rust. Ensure you thoroughly dry it after each use.
- Not compatible with glass stove tops.
This Ball home canning starter kit qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!