The Eco Max Coconut Fibre Bottle Brush is available in three sizes so there should be one to suit most of your bottle cleaning needs. These are great, environmentally friendly and ethical options.
Coconut fibre is a wonderful natural material. It is naturally antibacterial so you will find that our brush does not become smelly with use. The bristles don't bed and flatten like nylon bristles do making these brushes long lasting.
- Coconut fibre from the husks of mature coconuts.
- Galvanised wire so it will never rust
- Sustainable timber
- Cotton cord for hanging
Approximate sizes of brushes:
- Small - bristle section 6.5 cm long x 3 cm wide; full length of brush 19 cm
- Medium - bristle section 11 cm x 3 cm wide; full length of brush 26 cm
- Large - bristle section 14.5 cm x 5 cm; full length of brush 35 cm
Caring for your dish brush: Rinse after use and place in your dish rack or hang to dry. Dishwasher safe.
End of life: This biodegradable brush can be disposed of in your home compost bin and will naturally break down with time. You will eventually be left with a small piece of galvanised steel which you can pull out of your compost and recycle.
Eco Max is a brand of Import Ants, Australia who are an endorsed fair trader. Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka complying to the 10 fair trade principles. Registered with the Vegan Society.