The Waters Co Ace Bio + Water Filter Jug is an easy-to-use water filter jug system that holds 1 L of water. It includes all filters you need for up to 2 years of use. This is a great size for home, when travelling or for your desk at work.
It filters out up to 99.9% of fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, chemicals and bacteria so you can enjoy great tasting water.
1 Litre compartment for holding the filtered water plus a 900 mL reservoir at the top for adding tap water.
It takes approximately 10-16 mins to fill the jug.
- BPA, BPS and non leeching, toxin free materials
- Calendar wheel on the lid to remind you when to change the filter
- Turns tap water into great tasting alkaline mineral water with a pH between 7.4 - 8.5
- 10 stage filter system across 3 multi-stage cartridges
- Sub micron pre filter removes dirt, sediments, rust, bacteria and cysts. This filter helps to extend the life of the subsequent filters.
- Upper filter removes chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, residual pesticide and bacteria. This filter contains activated carbon, silver activated carbon and bio ceramic balls.
- Main filter removes residual chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria and residual pesticides. This filter contains activated carbon, silver activated carbon, somelite, coral sand, activated silica sand and magnets which remineralises, alkalinises and magnetises the water.
This kit comes with all the filters you will need for up to 2 years of use (4,800 L of water). Replacement filters are available after this time.
There are 3 different filter packs used in the system. The quantities included and expected lifespans are as follows (please note that this is variable based on usage and water quality - usage is based on an average of 8 L per day):
- Pre filter (white pad), 80 included, replace every 14 days
- Upper filter, 4 included, replace every 6 months
- Main filter, 1 included, replace every 24 months
Please note that the water quality in your region will impact on the life span of the filter.
Your system will need some routine cleaning every 3 months. Take the jug apart and wash with warm, soapy water then rinse throughly. Turn the filters upside down and backwash under cold running water; use a soft brush to clean both ends of the filters.
Weight and Measurements:
- 1.07 kg
- 255 mm length x 115 mm width x 270 mm height